InfoMedia's Video Conferencing Configuration includes a high-speed (T1/Fractional) link with remote offices. This “real time” marketing/collaboration tool not only reflects the obvious travel related ROI of Phase 1, but also a new competitive advantage to our customers. Your clients, such as Macy's, will now see new products direct from the source, before anyone else!
Phase 1 Media Station 512 Multi-Point (MP)
InfoMedia Other features of the 512 MP include:
- Full motion video at 30 frames per second
- Full duplex digital audio with noise suppression and echo cancellation
- Voice Tracking Camera and “track to preset camera” ideally suite for Syratech product demonstrations
- 41” Hi-resolution Sony Monitor Embedded
- Web Server providing additional Phase 3 expansion capabilities to remote clients and staff
Each facility will be equipped with a High Resolution Sony 41” Video monitor. The MP also supports direct output to an Infocus or similar LCD projector.
InfoMedia Design, Integration, Implementation and Support Services
InfoMedia utilizes a proven methodology for design and integration of “state of the art”
- Project Management
- Site Surveys
- Testing and Support
- Syratech specific User and Admin Training